Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I Know. I Heard. But Thanks For Pointing It Out.
I really am going to do my "what I did this summer" post, probably this weekend, with pictures to prove that I actually did activities and had fun. In the meantime, I have one thing to say, to quote the "Meat Packers Union" blog: "There is no I in me". And apparently, misquoting old sports adages isn't the only thing wrong with this man. The only thing I would need to add, if I really wanted to get creative, is some horns. I hope you're happy, dude, because you have only yourself to blame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I liked the Tshirt I heard today,
WTF - What the Farve?
But there is an "I" in dick.
Maybe I'm a little clueless in this regard. But if the Packers didn't want him why is everyone up in arms if he still wants to play and goes to one of their enemies in the B&B division? Shouldn't the Packers have hired him back if he wanted to play?
Or did I miss a very important piece of the story?
-Steve (the Bears fan)
Cele - I'm buying one online tonight that says "We'll never forget you, BRENT" with a map of Wisconsin. It's lovely.
t2ed - There is indeed, which he obviously has figured out in spades.
Steve - If he "wants to play", why did he retire from the Jets? They would have taken him back, desepite being hurt at the end of the year. They did better than they had for a while.
What has come out during the last several months is that the Packers did want him. They wanted him, however, to quit dithering around until after the draft every year to say if he was coming back. Even I was appalled that after coming thisclose to winning the NFC Championship he waited until MAY to say he was retiring? Come on, there is work in the offseason to be done too. I don't like Ted Thompson, but Brett has started to believe his own hype. And that's bad.
And the Vikings will suck with or without him.
I also think it boils down to the spotlight being on him too. If he retired in December, who'd remember him in August? Now the spotlight is all on his plane taking off, his plane landing, his meeting, his contract negotiations. Of course we could all want to hear again how Michael Vick deserves a second chance. Crap I'm going back to college football... go Bro..... DUCKS!
Cele - thanks for not saying the B word. I'm cheering for those Ducks big time - there's what 15 days, they're counting it down in the newspaper here. What the hype?
viagra facts viva viagra song viagra commercial canyon filmed viagra dosage uk alternative viagra viagra overnight viagra price cialis viagra viagra discount viagra logo viagra lawyer columbus viagra dosages generic soft tab viagra does viagra really work
[url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57438]digital camera c [/url] and
[url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57532]knee pain
joint pain
back pain treatment
arthritis pain
muscle relaxer
[/url]
[url=http://kinopoisk.sms-jet.ru/sitemap.html]скачать фильмы[/url] скачать фильмы
free digital camera and
back pain relief
arthritis pain
hip pain
muscle relaxer
knee pain
Post a Comment