Well, I didn't get the job, so I'm going to hang on until after the first of the year as certain good things will come my way if I do. Keep your fingers crossed that something happens after that. I know, I know, and I do believe things happen for a reason but sometimes it's really hard to see what that reason is.
In other related bad news, Monday Night Football sucked. (I know, Steven, you enjoyed it hugely.)
I don't care if the Bears won, they played the absolute worst game for the most part that I've seen and still managed to win - because the Packers beat themselves. McCarthy should be shot for making bad challenges - I think he went to the Childress School for the Criminally Insane NFL Head Coaches.
On the other hand, Aaron Rodgers played a beautiful game. Kid, you're growing up. *Sniff*
I remember how dismayed I was when Brent left and how I worried about Aaron's durability. I wasn't alone, I know, but I feel guilty now in the face of his grace, good humor and ability to suffer way too many sacks last year. He retweeted me this summer (this, folks, is a big deal) and I printed it out to frame and put in my pool room. Brent wouldn't know how to type, much less how to treat fans nicely on Twitter.
Anyhow, since I can't rub it in cousin Steve's face about the loss by playing one of my favorite tunes ( I LOVE a good polka), I'd like to play this particular tune for Brian Urlacher and Jay Cutler. Dudes, no one made you King of Anything.
And the Packers aren't drowning. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I haven't follwed pro ball in years. I spend too much of my time booing Boise State.
PS welcome back.
Loved the song and I'm sorry that the packers lost. I have friends up here that are packers fans and they themselves said the same thing.
Love you Cuz
Your comments are noted. But my bears still won! :)
-Cousin Steve
Cele - boo you should. Especially when they play Nevada the Sat. after Thanksgiving.
Kristi - thanks, and by the way Monk is going to be at the Packer game Sunday. :)
Steve - duly noted. I will get to play my song next time. :)
Post a Comment