
Here in Utah (unlike where I was in Idaho) we have this horrendous pest called a vole. Voles are like mice, only bigger and they love to terrorize your garden. They're extremely hard to get rid of as well. They threatened to invade last year, but Mr. Bucky Katt was alert and on patrol in the garden and they never surfaced.
Apparently the bad economy is hard on the voles as well, because we planted our garden this weekend and the voles came out of the woodwork.
Mr. Katt, mouser extrordinare, caught 4 voles. Yesterday alone.
He's on patrol in the garden even as I type. Now, if he could just do something about my usual springtime in Utah horrendous allergic reaction. I don't know what I'm allergic to here, but it's twenty times worse than it ever was at home. Yuck.

2 comments:
Way to go Mr. Katt!
He's up to 6! Yes!!!
Post a Comment