I admit to being more than a wee bit of a feminist - one of my big issues with Utah is the number of men I work with who look at me like I have five heads because I'm not home warming up The Husband's slippers (or whatever). Being a stay at home wife and/or mom (or parent, since The Husband was a stay at home dad for a few years a while back) is a worthy job and for those who do it - a big cheer from me! Someday, perhaps, I will be able to do it myself - it really is a goal for me in the next few years.
Still, because I think "girls" can do anything "boys" can do, only perhaps better - I love Danica Patrick, the IndyCar driver. She is pretty, athletic, happily married and a really, really good race car driver. I wish she'd come to NASCAR - I would have to relegate Jeff Gordon to my 2nd favorite driver.
Good luck today, Danica!

No comments:
Post a Comment