Well, it's not Weekend at Bernie's - it's better!
Headed to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival this weekend - leaving today after Little Bit gets out of school. By 10 p.m. tonight I will be at TableRock Brewpub in Boise, enjoying a Hopzilla...ahhh...and tomorrow night I will hear the melliferous tones of Charlie Fee saying "Welcome to the (20-somethingth) season of Shakespeare Under The Stars", with my picnic dinner, my glass of wine and most importantly the man I met 14 years ago Sunday with me too.
Cousin Steve used to work lighting at the Festival, and even though he's been gone from that job for years I still instinctively look up to see if I can wave at him. I'm sure the guys up there now wonder, "Why is that crazy woman looking up at us?" I've never asked, but I'm sure you see a lot of interesting things from that perch.
Have a great weekend everyone - I hope to have some pictures of my favorite place in the World, beautiful Boise, for your enjoyment next week.
P.S. I'm feeling slightly better about the whole situation with Utah, Little Bit etc. Thanks for the support.

1 comment:
There are times I miss working for ISF too. The tower was a cool place to hang out and take in the sights.
I hope that you had fun cous. By the way, what play did you see?
-Steve
Post a Comment