Since I'm on my old crappy laptop you'd have to click on the pic to blow it up, but there's the "Welcome to Idaho" sign!
First weeks' observations:
Things are weird in Idaho, too. I always knew that, but it's now reassuringly weird instead of control freakingly weird.
There is a melting pot of election signs in my neighborhood. Obama, Ron Paul and McCain. It feels good to be in a mixture instead of a one party ticket (and I would mean that even if it was my party).
Mom's pooch, Cocoa, is not well still and is headed to a specialist here in Boise tomorrow. Prayers for that neurotic, yet sweet Lab that is our Margarita's sister.
Got to see my Grandma today, yay! She is up at my aunt's and it was good to see her, though just briefly today. (P.S., my aunt is the best ever, she's going to watch Little Bit while TH finishes up his job. I owe her big time).
The trees are turning on the Greenbelt. Going up to the Donnalama's office tomorrow to get some pics - she looks towards Julia Davis Park and the Depot. I can't complain though, I turn around and look at the Foothills. But she's got the better view.
Oh and my DSL is finally working, as is the cable. We might actually live here in a few more days. Yay! Yay!
I know the honeymoon won't last forever and I'll have some 'splainin' to do on some subject but for now all is good!
Pics of Little Bit at Boo at the Zoo coming Sunday. It's fun and we haven't been in eons. Yay again!

2 comments:
The open vistas of I-84. So lovely.
Play a little game I like to call "Count the Cows." It's impossible to finish.
Hi, I just came across your blog through a comment on gorillabuns. I live in "hell, I mean Utah" now, and last year we were THISCLOSE to moving to Boise...so needless to say I'm fascinated (and jealous!)...how did you get lucky enough to end up there?!
Post a Comment