I don't especially like how my new cell phone's pictures come out. My Razr had much better quality, even though this is a newer phone. But, until I find my damn camera cable, this is how I post pictures. Maybe this weekend that newest magic box will be opened. At least I found Little Bit's Scout shirt in a box last weekend - finally - in time for his Blue and Gold Banquet tonight. Then he decided he wanted to switch to the Boy Scout shirt. Sigh. So, I had to break out the sewing machine as I do every year or so and figure out how it works all over again, but I got the patches on. How cool to sew an "Ore-Ida Council" patch on his shirt. He will get two pins towards his Webelos badge tonight - again, pictures coming if I can find that cable.
In the meantime, have a good weekend!

5 comments:
Do you get the Ore-Ida Council patch for eating x number of tater tots in a set time limit?
Yeah sure! :) It is ironic that it's the Ore-Ida council, like the spud company. Oh well.
It was a lot more fun than sewing on his "I was a Mormon Pioneer" council patch (that's what their council logo looks like, even if you weren't a Mormon pioneer).
Burp keeps saying every time he comes down for the weekend he forgot to bring his shirt so I can put his badges on it. At least when we were in Girl Scouts we had to sew them on ourselves.
My heart goes out to you, I hate packing/moving/unpacking. Argh.
Cele - I know! Why is it they can't learn this stuff themselves? (Though I was never a Girl Scout). What level is Burp, he's younger than Little Bit right (who's 10)? Is he a Wolf or Bear?
I feel like this is the move that never will end. When we moved to Utah TH wasn't working so he unpacked. While I'm delighted he's employed, I have to say this is much harder on me from a labor perspective!
Burp is 7, I think he's Wolf. I'm not sure. He is doing his first Pinewood Derby. Too fun.
Post a Comment