Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Have An Excuse

I'm on vacation. That's why I haven't blogged. Um, well, except that I just started vacation yesterday and it's been about two weeks since last post. However, as one of my coworkers and I discussed last week (she, too, is off this week), there has been serious vacationitis going on for us for two weeks.

We're going to Oregon with our good friends the Hydes - and, all things coming together and the creek don't rise, I'll get to meet Cele! Hoping to connect with cousin Kristi as well.

But mostly, I'm just going to sit - in a hot tub, in a beach chair in a restaurant booth, with a book or without one and just BE. I never took a break between jobs and although London was wonderful, that sort of trip isn't relaxing. It just can't be done in six days and have any relaxation associated with it! So I'm really looking forward to just being for a while.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Cele said...

Welcome to Oregon and have a great time.

foundinidaho said...

Cele - we will. See you Wednesday!