Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Frazzled

I'm feeling frazzled. Vacation was wonderful, enjoyed the beach, the Hydes and meeting Cele - but haven't had time to post any pics. Got back Friday night (really early Saturday morning), had to get ready for a bbq at our house Saturday night thanks to our friends who had so much fun at the housewarming they decided it would be a great place to see fireworks! (And, it is, it's a walk across the street to the Depot where you have a clear view of the whole show.) We really had fun with everyone (again, so busy no pictures - I have to have a more low-key party) but that meant Sunday we were FRIED and since then it's been work, work and my stressed out stomach keeping me awake nights.

I promise to write more soon and post photos, but in the meantime I appropriated this one - I'm glad I didn't try to take any of the fireworks because mine never turn out and (credit Idaho Statesman) others are much more talented. This literally was the view steps from our house. Boise is AWESOME.

More soon!

4 comments:

Cele said...

I have never been able to take good pictures of fireworks. Though I have one on my phone from last year that I can't get off.

Thank you for a great night at dinner.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you're rested and have recuperated from all that chaos.

I'll be in town from the 15th through the 20th. Hopefully we'l be able to hang out for a little bit then. :)

-Cousin Steve

t2ed said...

But don't you miss all the crummy little town rodeos running up to the big Pioneer Day rodeo?

Didn't think so.

foundinidaho said...

Cele - it was so good to meet you and Ducky. We'll have to make it a habit.

Steve - sent you an e-mail about your visit - hope to see you!

t2ed - I miss a few things about Utah. Pioneer Day is NOT one of them. Or anything leading up to it. I'm hoping to see the Jazz play this winter - oops, forgot, you're a Detroit fan. Well, at least we both like b-ball, etc.