Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Not Dead Yet

Just enjoying the summer and keeping busy with any variety of things. Trying to post pics of some of them this weekend. In the meantime, I'd like to share (in a gently humorous vein) what apparently some of my family want to do to me. Yes, in this scenario, I am Satchel Pooch (in Bucky Katt's worldview, that is, I would say that things are never black and white on either side, which is why, for the most part, I don't flaunt my opinions. Those of you who share gently as well and respect others opinions when in a mixed forum, THANK YOU). Click on the image to get the whole comic - sorry it crops funny.


Get Fuzzy




Get Fuzzy

And in world news of others who have come to their senses, Brett the Jet apparently figured out he's too damn old to play football. And the Vikings STILL suck. I think practice opens in the next few days, yes? I'm ready for football season, though not for summer to be over just yet.

3 comments:

Cele said...

I'm going to have to print those up. They are perfect.

Anonymous said...

I loved those strips. They were funny!

Oh and one more thing...
Let's go Bears! :D

-Steve

foundinidaho said...

Cele - I did print them up. They're on the bulletin board in my office. Yes, I am brave!

Steve - Yep, pretty good. While I can't agree with your last statement, I think we can fully agree that the Vikings suck!