Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Bear Week

So, we all know what THAT means. No Steve, I wasn't baiting you with #21 on my meme.

THIS is baiting you. Good luck Sunday!


5 comments:

Cele said...

Okay while I am in truth a Miami and NO fan, Walter Payton was the man.

Cele said...

Oh gracious, now that song is stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...

For my rebuttal, I have 3 things to say:

1) I will point you to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU

2) How many Green Bay Packers had their own GI Joe action figure? That's right: ZERO. :P

3) The Bears will win despite Cutler's inadequacy and the lack of Urlacher. I have faith in my team.

-Cousin Steve

Unknown said...

good god, that was horrible!:)

foundinidaho said...

Cele - I loved Sweetness. I've been to his brewpub in Aurora, IL. Beer and food DELICIOUS. I also like Jim McMahon (but that had to do with him pissing BYU off).

Steve -
1):-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

2) I think I can live with that.

3) I think it will be closer than it should be, but if your QB doesn't improve, it's going to be a long, long day.

GB - I know! That's the charm of it!