Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Get What You Get


It's a song we've been playing on Rock Band. But it resonates very much tonight.
Hey, James (and the rest of the Viking fans) - how does it feel? Sucky, doesn't it?


4 comments:

t2ed said...

Hope Purple Judas likes watching on replay again and again how he could have run for a first down and potentially game-winning field goal attempt instead of forcing a bad throw into coverage.

Kinda like the way that Giants game ended 2 years ago.

Go, you gunslinger, you. Go retire.

foundinidaho said...

I couldn't have said it better myself, sir.

And I truly did sound like that guy on You Tube 2 years ago. In front of my kids and everything. Sometimes you just can't help it.

Cele said...

Ah it was a fabulous Sunday afternoon. Deflated purple fuzz and all. :) Go Saints!

foundinidaho said...

Cele - go Saints indeed!

Sometimes karma comes around and bites someone in a timely fashion. And boy did I enjoy it!