Friday, February 5, 2010

I Think About You

It's gone so fast...from this:




To this:


"When I look at this world, I think about you...eight years old, big blue eyes and a heart of gold"... - Collin Raye.

Happy Birthday, my adult. Sigh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I remember it well!" Wow, time really does fly. May only fun times remain. You really are a survivor. Love ya both. njp

Cele said...

That is a great picture of the boys together. Happy Birthday, Big Bit!

Anonymous said...

Man, I remember going with you on a road trip to Winemucca to pick up a (then) Lil bit. :) He's seriously 18 already?

Gee willikers!

-Cousin Steve

foundinidaho said...

Aunt N - thanks. I appreciate your support through all these years. Our family has raised a pretty darned good kid, and I am grateful for your role in that.

Cele - they are too stinking cute. It's a good thing, some days! It saves them from the wrath of the Mom.

Steve - Yeppers, I have a picture of you and him somewhere shortly after that trip. You are big, he is quite small. Therefore, you are old, just like I am. Nope, I'm ancient, you're just getting there. :)

Unknown said...

time does fly waayy too quickly. such handsome men.

foundinidaho said...

GB - thanks. They are the doppelgangers of your cute girls. Just bigger.