Something that, I suspect, no matter which side of the political fence we're on - we can all agree with. I know I do...and I'm glad I'm not the only person who still says "ain't" - college degree and all, there are times it just slips out. Must be my "suthin" Idaho accent.
5 comments:
Goodness... I'd almost forgotten about Monica.
And cigars.
And the blue dress.
Seriously - I wish we could discuss candidates instead of their significant spouses. Gah.
LOL! :D
Despite the marital hanky-panky, I still think he did a pretty good job running the country. But I probably shouldn't be discussing that here. I'm sure we don't want a debate to erupt. :)
Oops! I forgot to mention that the last post was from me.
-Steve :D
I agree, my cousin. I voted for him twice. But I do find his behavior, especially, in this election more offensive (in the public interest way) than his behavior with Monica (which was offensive in a wifely way).
:)
This is hilarious.
Post a Comment