I will note that if BSU and BYU end up playing in the Poinsettia Bowl, I will indeed cheer for BSU. I will, however, not wear blue and orange. Some things are just too much to ask.
At least maybe for that game my cousin Danny will let me in his house. He wouldn't invite me over Saturday.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it's going to be Boise State and Ball State for the national championship.
And Ball U shirts will be flying off the shelves.
I'll buy a Ball St. shirt - that's where Letterman went, I understand.
But not because it says Ball U. Sheesh.
Hmmmm, I like the Broncos...except when they play Oregon.
I think I'd get my diploma revoked if I liked BSU. I'd cheer for Oregon, too...although our friend Steve went to OSU and Oregon. I think he had a spasm this weekend.
Post a Comment