Story from the Eastern (i.e. Utahn) portion of the homestate. These kids heard this stuff at home. You know they did. And it is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable.
Stop it. Stop it now. This man is our President-Elect.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
To what are you referring? I couldn't find any articles or hyperlinks.
-Steve
I was trying to edit because Blogger sucks. The link wouldn't "insert" properly.
Here's something to cut and paste.
http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9339228
Damn. That's asinine! Those kids need to get educated and disciplined. And then their parents need to get fined (after receiving a fierce whooping).
Saying you don't like a president is one thing. Chanting that he needs to be assassinated is a whole other problem.
-Steve
WOW. Just WOW.
I know this is totally unrelated but yes I'm planning on seeing cousins & Aunt in Boise before hand or as an escape from In-laws when things might blow up.
I will attach your home number into my cell phone.
Yeah, I had seen that story too.
Classy.
Sad.
Post a Comment