Pictures to come, but the carpet's getting installed in the basement and the hardwood floors are re-done - we're moving in tomorrow.
We'll be surfacing in our new digs soon. Keep your fingers crossed we make it through without involving divorce lawyers. (Just kidding, but if you've moved with a partner...you know what I mean).
As a blogger I read says, Ciao.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Woo hoo!
Congrat's
Y - I agree!
Picayune - Thanks!
Most excellent, I await pitures and your encamped happiness.
Congrats! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
Big hugs from a very cold day in the Bay. (not like IN the Bay, but the Bay area)
Cele & Don - if I ever unbury from the stack of boxes in my living room - pictures - if not, there may be a picture of me under an avalanche of boxes!
Thank God for my Mom, who is here unpacking while TH and I are at work.
Oh, and Don, I'd rather be in your cold than mine. 22 degrees. BRRRRR.
Post a Comment