Yeah that does sum it up, even though I bet after you dropped whatever on your foot you were doing some creative wording.! Hope your foot gets feeling better, bruises on the top seem to hurt forever. See you Sat.
SKKD & Cele - I won't type what I said, but suffice it to say it was well warranted by a VERY big picture frame with heavy glass falling edge first onto my foot. Thankfully the picture didn't break or I'd be even more irritated. My foot didn't either, but it sure looks like hell!
Pants - it's recovering. And as you know it's a bitch! Thankfully there's very little pain now unless I stub my toes. Maybe that means it's broken. But, because I have a high deductible health plan (and I can only blame myself because I administer it) I can't afford to get it looked at. There's more important things to pay for, like new carpet, you know.
t2ed - You sound like my mother, who immediately pronounced that if I'd worn tennis shoes instead of my cute Target loafers I might have minimized the damage. You're probably both right. But now I can be a poster child for steel toed boots. And I don't have painkillers so Chardonnay must suffice. And it does. But some Demerol would seriously rock.
7 comments:
Yeah that does sum it up, even though I bet after you dropped whatever on your foot you were doing some creative wording.! Hope your foot gets feeling better, bruises on the top seem to hurt forever. See you Sat.
oh mi gawd! I may have heard you all the way over here.
SKKD & Cele - I won't type what I said, but suffice it to say it was well warranted by a VERY big picture frame with heavy glass falling edge first onto my foot. Thankfully the picture didn't break or I'd be even more irritated. My foot didn't either, but it sure looks like hell!
Crap! I've had a foot that looks like that...hope you're recovering well!
The National Institue of Steel Toed Safety Shoes thanks you for the free publicity.
On the good side, broken foot = painkillers.
Pants - it's recovering. And as you know it's a bitch! Thankfully there's very little pain now unless I stub my toes. Maybe that means it's broken. But, because I have a high deductible health plan (and I can only blame myself because I administer it) I can't afford to get it looked at. There's more important things to pay for, like new carpet, you know.
t2ed - You sound like my mother, who immediately pronounced that if I'd worn tennis shoes instead of my cute Target loafers I might have minimized the damage. You're probably both right. But now I can be a poster child for steel toed boots. And I don't have painkillers so Chardonnay must suffice. And it does. But some Demerol would seriously rock.
O my GAWD that looks painful!!! Hope you're still healing well.
Post a Comment