Friday, March 20, 2009

It's 63 Degrees

Must work, must work, must work....

Oh hell, if I can skate out of here early, I'm doing it. Even if I only have 10 hours of time off built up.

It's the first day of spring and it feels like it - and the next several days are supposed to be crappy.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Cele said...

We've been getting rain, but awww all the bulbs are glorious. Happy Weekend.

Anonymous said...

As I tumbled down the side of the slick, snowy hill - collecting scrapes and bruises - on my way to the hot spring [Trailcreek], I couldn't help thinking: "Thank God Spring is here!"

foundinidaho said...

Cele - we're getting your rain now. My bulbs aren't blooming yet, so it simply makes me grumpy. I suspect once the rain is done though and it warms up they'll all be out.

Picayune - yeah, and now tonight's it's going to SNOW! Argh! Idaho!