Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a Good Monday

It is a good Monday. I don't have to work. I should be doing something productive or fun. But I have a total lack of motivation.

I don't know if it's because I got a lot done over the weekend (which I did) or the fact that it's 30 degrees and cold as heck out, but I just want to sit with a book in a chair, read and do nothing.

That isn't an option, Little Bit is on Spring Break and so it would be rather mean to make him do nothing all day but watch TV or play XBox. Not that he would object, of course, but that really isn't what he should be doing.

Well, off to figure out something to do after lunch - I'll ignore that stack of library books that keeps calling my name from the comfy loveseat downstairs.

3 comments:

The Boise Picayune said...

...Just Another Manic Monday...

Glad SOMEONE got to chillax today!

Cele said...

You get to the point (when there are no school children at home) that people have to point out to you school breaks and holidays. Brrrrr chill.

foundinidaho said...

Picayune - not much chillaxin' unfortunately. Maybe next Monday.

Cele - brrr indeed. It's supposed to SNOW tonight. I am sick of this.

I'm glad Little Bit is only a 4th grader, I have an excuse to take Spring Break off still (but next year, when I have more time off built up). Big Bit's almost out of school, so my time there is limited.