
Both because Cele said "show me your flowers" or something along those lines and because I'm going to start posting pics of the house as we get it closer to Housewarming, here's a picture of our backyard, well, part of it anyway.
The person who owned this house before us did a great job of landscaping and planting bulbs. I've never been patient enough to plant bulbs so this may be the last year the yard looks like this. But we'll see.
We're off to the Pinewood Derby tonight, Little Bit is fully prepared for his 2nd annual run for the money. Or the trophy. Whatever. As my sister Ms. Hyde says, "It's that time of year and we're all burned out on Scouts". I know I am, I will be glad when Little Bit shuts down for the Summer. This may cause a fainting spell, but other than the weird Mormon prayers, I kind of like how the Ward did it compared to how disorganized things are here. But no, we're not going to the local Ward Scout troop. I've heard enough Mormon prayers for a lifetime, thankyouverymuch.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:
I can't wait to see more. I am always interested in what people do to their yards. And honey where you live, bulbs come back year after year, just spread some bulb food on them. Working on a yard that already has a good foundation is much easier than starting anew. You will do well... prod...prod...prod.
Cele - yay for not having to dig up bulbs! Bulb food, I can do. Keep prodding.
Post a Comment