Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yeah!


Take that, Utah! One vehicle down, one to go...


A busy week at work and it should be a busy weekend at home but today I'm going skiing with friend Ra, then Little Bit has a party to attend. After that, I'll probably buckle down to some home related things and getting ready for the Easter Bunny to come tomorrow. I'm going to be really sad when the Easter Bunny doesn't come anymore. Hopefully he'll stick around for a while.


Big Bit comes tomorrow for his Spring Break. His prom is tonight (who in the hell schedules Prom the first day of Spring Break?). I bought him a boutonniere (probably spelled wrong) from the florist in Reno who did my wedding bouquet for the 2nd wedding. He said it turned out great. I guess it's hard to screw that up eh?


Ta ta for now - have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cele said...

I love the Easter Bunny, he is totally family fun. I make little baskets (gotta love those little bags from the Dollartree) Just love this. Burp and I are talking about this at this very moment, especially the value of Peeps.

Happy Easter

t2ed said...

Prom scheduled on the first day of Spring just smacks of someone making an inside joke about fertility rites.

But do you have the worthless safety and emission testing up there?

foundinidaho said...

Picayune - sorry, until I get in shape I'm wearing pants! But I will be looking for those pants-less people in May!

Cele - I was wondering if Burp was spending Easter with you! How fun. Please be ready to show pictures of him this summer, I can't wait to see what he looks like!

t2ed - If my son had a girlfiend, I wouldn't laugh as hard as I just did at that comment. It does make sense, doesn't it?

We have even more worthless emission testing ( though not the stupid safety stuff. And I like safety but I agree with you, Utah's is a scam) - the only county in all of Idaho that has emission testing is mine Ada. Yet, the second most populous county, Canyon, is next to mine. They don't have to and 75% of them drive to where to work? Exactly. It's dumb. I don't claim that Idaho is that much smarter than Utah. It's just got a little more freedom if you know what I mean.