I don't know why - other than the allergies everything's gone well, Scouts is finally over for the summer and there's no homework until the end of school so Little Bit is easily handled but it's just been long.
I think I'm ready for vacation and that isn't for another month.
I guess I'll have to settle for next weekend's festivities. Big Bit is going on vacation with EHFH for two weeks the moment school is out, so we're going to see him in Reno; that way, Mom doesn't have to go more than three weeks without seeing her firstborn (well, I think he misses me too).
During the weekend, Big Bit, TH and I are going to see my obsession. You remember him, don't you?

That's what I thought. Of course you do. He's still better than Aaron Carter.
Happy Memorial Day.

2 comments:
Ha ha, he hasn't been on GH for a while... have fun.
Cele - really looking forward to it. Also to spending time with Big Bit (duh) and seeing Lake Tahoe - haven't been there for quite a while now.
Post a Comment