This weekend is going to be a traumatic time for Geeks.
No, they're not only worried about JJ Abrams screwing up the Trek franchise. But they'll have to leave their parents' basement and talk to a girl to buy the tix.
It was good to see you & your family too. Thanks for getting up and talking about your memories of Grandma & Grandpa. I would love to join you on the coast this June will have to talk as it gets closer.
Cele - ha ha ha, Tribble costume. Might actually be able to make one of those!
Steve - thank goodness. I was a little worried. Ha. We're going tonight too. Little Bit will probably try to take his light saber, having to explain to him this is different.
Picayune - that was hilarious. What makes it even funnier is that so much of it is true!
FANTASTIC movie. We saw it opening weekend at the Imax in the East Bay and didn't see ONE person in costume - I was disappointed in that, but only that, since the movie was so good.
Thanks for your comment on the rantasaurus - I say let your inner rant out!
9 comments:
This weekend is going to be a traumatic time for Geeks.
No, they're not only worried about JJ Abrams screwing up the Trek franchise. But they'll have to leave their parents' basement and talk to a girl to buy the tix.
And I always go with:
KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN
It was good to see you & your family too. Thanks for getting up and talking about your memories of Grandma & Grandpa. I would love to join you on the coast this June will have to talk as it gets closer.
Love
SKKDDS
t2ed - truer words were never spoken. Or typed.
And I'm with you on the Khan thing.
SKKD - have a good week - take care of yourself!
Hmmm, where's my Tribble costume?
teasing
I'll be there tomorrow in normal clothes. Even a comic geek like me draws the line at wearing costumes (especially when it's not Halloween).
-Cousin Steve
I think you'll enjoy today's Boise Picayune
Cele - ha ha ha, Tribble costume. Might actually be able to make one of those!
Steve - thank goodness. I was a little worried. Ha. We're going tonight too. Little Bit will probably try to take his light saber, having to explain to him this is different.
Picayune - that was hilarious. What makes it even funnier is that so much of it is true!
FANTASTIC movie. We saw it opening weekend at the Imax in the East Bay and didn't see ONE person in costume - I was disappointed in that, but only that, since the movie was so good.
Thanks for your comment on the rantasaurus - I say let your inner rant out!
:)
Don - it was great - if you read my latest post, the rantasaurus has been unleashed. God help us all! :)
Post a Comment