I didn't do my 100 things. But I will by midnight Sunday.
In the meantime, I would like to share this video by Train. They did one of my favorite songs ever, "Drops of Jupiter". If you've ever had a suddenly interrupted relationship you'd relate. In this case, this is just a chirpy, happy song and it makes me smile.
How many people know who "Mr. Mister" is anymore (besides TH?)
I do have a vague memory of watching Ricky Schroeder listen to "Broken Wings" at the end of a "Silver Spoon" episode. I am REALLY old.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YOu are not a failure, you are my friend. My friends are not failurees. They've just got me. I'm sorry.
Train's Get To Me awesome, but Drops of Jupiter is pretty good. Thanks for the video.
Puh-leeze You are not old. I remember listening to Mr. Mister on the radio too. Kyrie is still one of the coolest songs I've ever heard. :D
-Cousin Steve
Post a Comment