'If you’re going to stand up wearing Packer clothing or a Packer uniform and cheer when Brett Favre comes out, you should bring a bag and put it over your head.'
LeRoy Butler, October 26, 2009
Amen. I'll be at the ESPNZone in Anaheim, CA watching the fun begin at Lambeau this Sunday. Brent, remember, you threw an interception last week, you can do it this week. And get used to feeling that turf, son, because you'll be planted in it. That is all.
LeRoy Butler, October 26, 2009
Amen. I'll be at the ESPNZone in Anaheim, CA watching the fun begin at Lambeau this Sunday. Brent, remember, you threw an interception last week, you can do it this week. And get used to feeling that turf, son, because you'll be planted in it. That is all.

4 comments:
Ohhh, have fun. And eat turf Brent.
I hope you are having fun, wish you could have been here last night to watch the Ducks beat up the Trojans, so fun.
Purple Judas' 19 to 3 TD to INT ratio is the best at midseason in the history of his 19 year career.
Isn't it great when good things happen to good people.
t2d
Cele - if only it had happened.
Burp (Psam) - Go Ducks!
t2ed - yeah, if only it had happened to the good person I formerly thought he was. Sigh.
Post a Comment