Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Because The World Needs a New Good Song

I know I have a few obsessions. However, though I've always liked Rick Springfield, it wasn't until I saw him last winter that he moved to that category.

Seriously, I've been in recovery on that subject. :) This week, however, I did stumble across this on YouTube. This is worthy of 80's fangirl screaming. Good song. Check it out.

P.S. He's 59 next week. Holy Cow!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

I dated a guy whose mother owned only one cassette tape: Rick Springfield. And it was all she listened to in the car.

foundinidaho said...

Okay, now THERE'S an obsession. Although I hope his mom was a lot older than me - I'm not all that much older than you (I think!).

I dated a guy in college who listened to him all the time. Though I loved Rick, it was a bit disturbing as you might imagine.