Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things I Got From My Dad

(Yes, Things I Got From My Mom Will Be Next.)

This is not meant to be a complete list.

1) My middle name - check it out, he denies it but the date on this video is quite telling.



2) My love of dirt bikes, fishing (if catching something) and horses. Not that I get to indulge much these days.

3) My love of The Supremes, Surfaris and Paul Revere and the Raiders.

4) My Quixotic approach to life (yes, I realize this can be futile, but it's nice to be idealistic).

5) My Blue Eyes.

6) The Green Bay Packers.

7) After some struggles along the way, because he's a cowboy and always will be, a sense of how much he loves me.

Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

My parents didn't give me a middle name so I could keep my maiden name as my middle name. I really showed them up! Not being married. :-)

foundinidaho said...

You rebel you!! :)