Friday, January 9, 2009

Preview


Much more to come (once I find the memory chip TH apparently took out of the camera) but here's a preview kids - those of you who get Christmas cards from us or will this year will see this shot again - it's too good not to distribute.
Aren't they just cute?


6 comments:

SKKD Lambing said...

Can't wait to see the rest once you find the memory card. Both of your boys are getting so big. I glad you had a good trip and arrived back safely.

Cele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cele said...

Oh it's next to the Eye of London, how kewl.

t2ed said...

Is that the Eye in the immediate background?

I recognize the obvious landmarks, but that looked like some type of industrial equipment to me. And I usually manage to get a few shots of that on break whenever I get lost and wind up in an industrial park. It's a gift.

foundinidaho said...

That is indeed the Eye, t2ed -(Cele, good eyes). We had just gone on it (yuck, I hate heights) and I wanted to get a picture of the boys with Big Ben.

Although I'm certainly capable of wandering into an industrial district. I get lost at the drop of a hat.

SKKD - Just wait until your kids are as tall as you are. And they will be. See you soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.