Well, the Pack is Back may have been premature (but I really wasn't gloating just happy). All I have to say is on 11/1 if the Vikings don't go down the ghost of Vince Lombardi and Curly Lambeau will rise up and crush Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson.
Go Pack.
In other "news", we're just plugging along. Little Bit is doing exceedingly well in school, even if I do say so myself, we're planning our trip to Disneyland for Big Bit's college research at Concordia Irvine (also known as I GET TO GO TO DISNEYLAND FOR MY BIRTHDAY! WOOT!) and work is work for TH and I. We feel a little lost not being part of the Mothership because there was such a sense of purpose in our work; now we just have jobs. That's harder to adjust to than we thought. Our indoctrination was thorough and complete, obviously.
And, yes, Cele, I will get my 99 things post done by October 30. I promised. I keep my promises (Pastor Grumm's comments at the time of my divorce notwithstanding).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh you will love Disneyland, the beach, go to Knotts Berry Farm, too. We're thinking about taking Burp there next year.
99 things...woot!
Cele - We used to go down about every year but haven't for a while. This time we'll probably be Disney 100% - maybe Huntington Beach Brewery on the first night. I'm really looking forward to it.
Before then - 99 things must commence!!
Post a Comment