Still new to the Blogger thing, so I have figured out how to allow anonymous comments. This is so certain Bears fans can bash me without having to create a Google/Blogger account. Heh. Post away, Stevarino!
(Also, someone who wouldn't bash me wanted to post and couldn't). Hi Renee.
Just wanted to let y'all know. I'm downloading Napa/Sonoma photos as I type and will have to explain with them why we went this week instead of Easter. I can blame it on two things: Stupid Nevada School Districts and Aging Mother Who Doesn't Do Homework.
More soon.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the picture of Big Bit, Grandma, & Little Bit. We should of thrown you in the picture also.
Almost makes me cry seeing a lovely pic. of Grandma.
Poor Cousin-who-shall-not-be-named, who can't leave comments anonymously. That does leave the Bears quite vulnerable here...
Love the picture of your two Bits and Grandma! Also appreciated your liquor store rant - we lived in CA for 4 years and now even WA feels restrictive - I can't begin to fathom UT. Hang in there!
-anonymous =)
Woo Hoo! Go Bears! :D
Now I can post the "democratic response" about the best team in the black and blue division. :D
Seriously, though I appreciate you opening the posts up for us anonymous posters. Thanks Cous!
-Steve (The Cousin who shall not be named)
SKKD - I am starting a workout program tomorrown until then you will NOT see me in any pictures. You tall and and thin thing you.
D&K- Utah wears on one indeed but I am hanging in there!
Anon - you...you...you..you are silly. Let's see how Aaron Rodgers plays out, bud.
:)
Post a Comment