Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mourning



I'm sorry, I was going to post a humorous story about the new addition to my neighborhood as an example of why Utah is SO interesting. However, with the announcement of Brett Favre's retirement,I am officially in mourning. To paraphrase another Packer blogger, everyone (I think) knows there are several phases of grief. His suggested phases for this particular day were:


* Shock
* Denial
* Depression (that's one I added)
* Pabst

Substitute Chardonnay for the Pabst and you just about have where I am at.

Mr. Favre, you and your wife are class acts. I will miss you sincerely. I'm also proud I was able to see you play in your last regular season game at Lambeau Field.

Hopefully later today I can post the funny story. Right now I'm too depressed. The Chardonnay will have to wait until later as well.

    No comments: