Monday, August 18, 2008

Only In Utah

Both of the following things occurred naturally in Utah.


More update later, but things actually went well with Dad's investigative surgery (not at all invasive) and he'll be back in a couple of weeks to get things taken care of. If you saw my irritated, no, make that very angry rant I posted Friday, I took it down later that night because he came to his senses and did what the doctors told him to do...men...especially of that variety (i.e. irrational) drive me crazy. Big Bit is right, Grandpa and Little Bit are exactly alike. Which is scary.


Now, on to the fun photo fact Big Bit took last night at the grocery store. Only in Utah would this sign be posed next to a stack of Corona. 'Cause that way you couldn't tell your Stake President that you had NO IDEA THERE WAS ALCOHOL IN IT.




Dear God, let my people go.


4 comments:

Maddie said...

I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I might have sprained them.

foundinidaho said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

I will not gloat that we're 45 minutes from wine country, nor gloat that we can buy anything in the local grocery stores.

I will not gloat.

I will not gloat.

Much.

foundinidaho said...

Dude, the happiest time I've had this year was walking into the Safeway in Alameda and seeing bottles of booze. It was HEAVENLY.

I envy you, even with your gloating.