Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yeah!!!


Must thank Bonnie, who works in my department, because she, bless her heart, went to Bristol, Tennesee this weekend, specifically to support my favorite driver in NASCAR (hers too, she was afraid to admit it to me until I disclosed my preference) - he may be unpopular with some fans because he is a winner, but this season has been rough for him, and I was glad to see him do well. I think it's because he had a loyal fan in the audience, and the backing of another - I "ordered" her to make him do well!

He is pretty darned cute, one must admit.

Go Jeff! Go DuPont Chevrolet #24!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could see myself being a NASCAR fan.

At the very least, a Jeff fan.

OMG.

foundinidaho said...

Isn't he dreamy? He could be your Hunk du Jour.

Anonymous said...

He could be the Hunk of the Year!

:)