Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Wish My Ex Was As Cool As Pink's

Carey Hart is in this video with Pink. I love Pink. And I like Carey Hart...even more, now.

Why can't the EHFH be like this guy? Oh, because his heart is black & cold. Never mind.

Oh, and as of today I would have had suffered through 23 years of hell if I'd stayed with him. Thank goodness for genetics (which made me emotionally intelligent) that pointed out to me that almost 9 was plenty. I guess you could say this is my happy un-anniversary!

(Cousin D, I'm still glad you were my flower girl!)

Watch and enjoy.

1 comment:

Dennis-Edelmann family said...

Thanks for letting me be your flower girl! A once and only for me. Sorry it wasn't the fairy tale it should have been, but you did get a great kid out of it! Cute pictures from the wedding - I can see the family resemblance!
One of the many pregnant cousins,
Cousin D