Utah drivers are NOTORIOUSLY bad. Worse than the Idaho 2C drivers. Honest.
I stole this list (or some of it) from a hilarious post Sister Mary Lisa did a while back. It summed up, to me, driving in Utah. I remembered it while being passed in a 60 mph zone by a grandpa(!) in a Cadillac with a BYU license plate (and he cut me and lots of other people off). Some of it you won't get unless you have lived or live here, I think, or are/were LDS. But here goes (and yes you should feel sorry for me for having to drive here!):
"Praise to the Man who communed with his road rage"
"Will You Drive This Bad in the Celestial Kingdom?"
"Have I Done Any Good on this road today? "
"No garments? THAT explains why you're driving the speed limit!"
"Forgive me, brothers and sisters, I'm late for a(nother) meeting! "
"I don't cut people off on Sundays, so back off! "
"I am your chance to practice Christlike love and forgiveness. "
'Choose the right...lane, when a choice is placed before you'
'We all must work, let no one shirk, now put your hand on the damned wheel and drive along'
'10% better than yours'
'Babies on board'
"Zoom Zoom Ye Saints."
"My Other Car is a handcart, but THIS one hauls ass!"
"I wouldn't have to drive like this if I were allowed to have a Starbucks."
"Go ahead! My real driving history is locked in a vault, and I won't let anyone see it!"
"CTR--Especially If You're Going Only 5 Over the Speed Limit"
"My SUV's Better Than Your Hybrid"
"If You Can See This Bumper Sticker Which Reads Women Should Have The Priesthood Then you're Too Damn Close! "
"Mountain Meadows Maniac!"
"Get off my ass, or I will go TELESTIAL on you!!"
"I dunk dead people"
"My driving is sophmoric, I mean bisophric"?
I've done my good today, now move along!
"You want to hie to Kolob?! I'll hie you to Kolob!"
“Stick to your bicycle, it’s safer for me.”
"Now I know what UTARD means."
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, those are hilarious!! I'm having trouble breathing from laughing so hard. :D
-Steve
Post a Comment