Saturday, April 26, 2008

Go Jazz




We went to see the Jazz play the Rockets in Game 3 this week (first game in Utah). Great game...until the last two minutes. We lost. Bleah...and we were up until almost 1 a.m. on a school/work night to boot.


Benefits: I have a D-Will shirt (Deron Williams, above) and The Husband has a Carlos Boozer shirt. He bought this shirt, of course, so he can go happily off to work in Utah County with a shirt that says "Boozer" on the back and not get in trouble. Heh. Though I love Carlos, I could not buy the same shirt because then I'd be a copycat, thought about Korver but knew that I'd just be buying it because he's cute. I like the D-Will and he's probably the best player on the team, so thus my selection.


Go Jazz...I really want to be able to wear this shirt next week. Oh, and I found out Jerry Sloan, the coach, lives about a mile from us. Obviously in a MUCH better neighborhood.

No comments: