
It's not really a secret - I don't like my job - the job I uprooted myself, The Husband and two Bits over. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but as time has gone on, it's become more apparent that, in fact, it's not. Partially because I work for someone I can (not) affectionately call "Sybil" (For anyone not familiar, it's a TV movie. With Sally Field. Look it up.)
But, today, it is the end of two years in my present job. And, because of that, starting today, if Sybil does her dirty work, I can say, in the words of Eric Cartman "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home." I don't have to pay my relocation costs back to the company, no more.
FINALLY. The last two years have been longer than the 9 years I spent with the EHFH (Ex-Husband From Hell).
Whew.
But, today, it is the end of two years in my present job. And, because of that, starting today, if Sybil does her dirty work, I can say, in the words of Eric Cartman "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home." I don't have to pay my relocation costs back to the company, no more.
FINALLY. The last two years have been longer than the 9 years I spent with the EHFH (Ex-Husband From Hell).
Whew.

No comments:
Post a Comment