
Big Bit has a driver's license. Sigh...man, I feel old. It seems like yesterday it was him (age two at left) and I in my first place "by myself", dependent on no one. Well, I wasn't by myself, I was heading up the team that in many ways we still are, even if we don't see each other every day. Somehow, when I see him at almost 6 foot tall, handsome and smart in every way...he really still looks like this in my mind's eye. So I can't believe someone would give him rights to drive a car. By himself. Surely his feet don't reach the pedals.
I'm proud of you buddy. Even if you do make me feel old.

5 comments:
Seriously? He got his Driver's License? I feel old now too! Man, time flies (fun or no).
-Steve
The sad thing is, I remember you driving my car and scaring me to death because you hadn't had your license all that long when he was as big as in this picture. I feel even older now.
Man! I remember you being pregnant with him this first time at disney land and having him the second time but he stayed home with "though shall not be named". ANd it was your mom and us girls.
Boy time flys in every direction.
I remember that, But I didn't want to remind you. And I didn't scare you. You were too tired to be scared. That's why you had me drive. :)
-Steve
I was terrified. I just covered it well. :)
Post a Comment