We really had a good weekend. Got some landscaping and other house related items well started, house cleaned and somewhat organized, I even made it into the pit that is also known as Little Bit's room.
Went for a bbq tonight at Mr. and Mrs. S' house - met some cool people, it was fun. Little Bit didn't want to leave the Wii. Thanks again you guys!
In other news...
I am up for a job at a major employer in the home state (not the Mother Ship)...I think I'll have an interview Friday if all goes well. I'll know more Wednesday.
Please keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed (that's for Bucky Katt) and prayers abounding, should you offer those up to your higher authority, that whatever's best will happen for us. Obviously I hope that means going home...but not in the wrong way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How could you ever leave Utah?
You are kidding, right?
Post a Comment