Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Because The World Needs a Good Old Song



TH and I got to see "Spamalot" last year here in SLC. It was great, but I sure wish I could have seen Tim Curry in it - LOVE HIM! At any rate, since I've not had time to do the Idaho wedding post (yet), since Sybil's running amok in her last few weeks trying to fire people, screw people out of raises, etc. etc. - since Big Bit's stuck in Hell2, I mean Reno, since our Mom Company (or is it Dad, I can never decide, our company, as with all of us, has two parents and as with many of us they're fighting) is trying to ruin our lives as always due to his/her own bad brand of decisions they can take out on us; etc. etc.

Because of all this I've posted this happy thought, as I do need to remember to always look on the bright side of life. Cheers!

3 comments:

t2ed said...

I got to see the travelling show in Detroit and it was awesome despite being crammed into a teeny theater in a rough part of town.

I'm bummed it closed in Vegas as I really wanted to see Peterman do King Arthur.

Every now and then I have to listen to the cast recording on my iPod despite being straight. Especially "Some For Me." It reminds me of the ongoing and seemingly unending election process.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I miss being just a Subway ride from Broadway!

We really enjoy your blog, and have added it to our "Local Feeds..." section.

Hope you approve.

foundinidaho said...

Wow! A Boise based blog and I'm on the feed. I'm humbled...and I wish I was there right now. At least I will be next weekend.

Oh, and I was literally going to the Wynn two weeks ago on a whim to see Peterman do King Arthur - and went to the Wynn site to see it had closed the weekend before.

Sigh.