Go Pack. And, I may get to see this very scene again, as I did last December:

We met some people through the blogosphere Friday - "Mr. and Mrs. S" - they are funny and entertaining to talk with). Looking forward to being able to get together again soon to discuss gaming, brewing beer and the oddity that is living in Utah. Among other topics...
Little Bit did his final requirement for getting his Bear badge for Scouts. Now, it's on to deciding if he should go on to Webelos (and yes, still leaning towards a different Pack to eliminate the minority issue), or him staying in the Ward - and I'm getting tired of getting hit up on Fast Offering Sundays because our name is on the list - can they please mark us as "Heathen"? - or if he's ready to quit. But he's done a great job and will look cool in his Cub uniform with his additional Bear patch - pictures will be coming later in August.
My Dad's cancer is back (and this, specifically for the cousins or aunts, please don't tell anyone ESPECIALLY Dad you saw it here if he hasn't told anyone but me. I suspect he hasn't -and please don't tell Grandma, he will if he wants to) - but it's back in a very limited scope, and it looks like he'll be coming here for treatment, at least surgery. He's optimistic and it sounds like he has every reason for being so. Please throw a prayer upwards if that is your kind of thing. I'm very attached to him.
Jumping into the week to come - things seem to be moving forward on the job front as far as Sybil's replacement, we have another "Weekend at Willie's" coming up next weekend along with TWO weddings (no Funeral, thankfully!) AND the Golden Mallet Tournament (more to come on that). We have to move back home so we can afford this social whirl, given the price of gas.
Have a great week!

3 comments:
So does this mean you ARE moving back to Idaho?
-Steve
Next summer, I hope. Have a few bonuses to collect and a trip to London to pay for - then we can be poor. I'm planning on poor so anything else will be a pleasant surprise.
Smart thinking ;)
-Steve
Post a Comment