Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Old Movie Favorites

Another old movie I saw a couple of weeks ago - "VisionQuest". My cousin, the Bear lover and Packer hater, Steve, happens to be the cousin of Shute - the bad guy wrestler in the film (Steve, no reviews on the website for this classic? Heh). Having met the man himself when very young, I was totally impressed someone I "knew" (barely) was in a movie. And, I loved the movie, filmed in Spokane, WA, where I spent a bit of time packing around my little cousins (I barely remember Spokane but I know I liked it and I had fun packing them around!).

At any rate - hadn't seen the movie in years, and had forgotten that once upon a time I owned the soundtrack including this John Waite classic. And yes, I mean that. I love this song. I was so glad to get reminded of it - ran off to ITunes immediately and downloaded it.

Here's to cheesy 80's movies, videos and some great music:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make a good point. I may need to review that film. I'll let you know when I do. ;) Thanks for the suggestion. :)

-Steve