Friday, September 26, 2008

Better News

Better news on a couple of fronts....

Dad went to the doctor and they said that as long as Dad smokes "minimally" that it is okay...for now...they will give him something to help when he's a little stronger and can focus on doing some things (working or puttering around) and won't have so much time on his hands (causing stress, causing him to want to smoke). So I won't yell at him. And I'm sorry I was so mad (mostly because he scared me to death). But I will yell at him if he doesn't quit when the time is right!!

We also found a place to rent today. Friend Renee went and vetted it for us during her lunch hour (Renee is AWESOME!)so I faxed the paperwork to the property management firm this afternoon. It's a fairly small duplex on the Boise Bench, but the rent was the right price (since we will still have a house payment, it's got to be low) and it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a garage.














Baby steps...after next Friday I'll really feel like this is happening.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: