Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Medical Center

There used to be this show starring Chad Everett (anyone remember Chad Everett?) called Medical Center. I feel like we're starring in it the last week. Except for Dad's doctors aren't anywhere near as cute as Chad.

However, here's the update....

Dad should be getting out tomorrow - he's pretty much been given a green light, they just have to arrange all his follow up stuff and make sure he's swallowing well, but he looked great tonight, is talking well and has his trach tube as well as all other tubes pretty much out.

Yeah!!! What a long week - and I have to say, Pattie is a SAINT.

Now, to focus energies on the move. Part of me is still having a hard time believing it's happening, and dreading something will happen to prevent it all. I need to start focusing on the positives.

1 comment:

t2ed said...

Dr. Joe Gannon does really good work.

Yes, I really am that old. Unfortunately.

Go buy your Pop some real food when he gets sprung. Or smuggle in a pizza early.