See, here's the things that caused it, in order:
- Dad's doing great and should be out of the hospital Tuesday. He looks great now and is talking well and is up and around.
- I've got a job that I think I will really like in the town I most like in the world
- We have a plan of attack for how to approach moving and where to live.
- We found a house in the interwebs that's in the perfect neighborhood, good price and great garden/backyard area - if only they will take a contingent sale.
- My pastor and friends at church looked way mournful when I said we were moving. It must be really crappy to have people be sad you will be going away.
This, obviously, must be enough to cause stomach cramps. Reesh.
If you haven't already figured out I'm neurotic, you have now. And no, it's not just the maternal genetics that cause this, because the paternal genetics have big control freak genes. And you all that share these genes know it, whether you admit it or not.
Have a good week.

4 comments:
Yep, I know exactly what you're talking about. Neurotic is my middle name. :D
-Steve
Congratulations Colleen, diffently keep the tagamet handy. And I like your quote about Idaho. Sigh! But I feel like I'm just going to be visiting the State for the next few years or so. :-) will keep my chin up.
Congratulations Colleen, diffently keep the tagamet handy. And I like your quote about Idaho. Sigh! But I feel like I'm just going to be visiting the State for the next few years or so. :-) will keep my chin up.
Congratulations Colleen, diffently keep the tagamet handy. And I like your quote about Idaho. Sigh! But I feel like I'm just going to be visiting the State for the next few years or so. :-) will keep my chin up.
Post a Comment