SNARK COMES IN 5'7" PACKAGES
Hmmmmmmmmm . . .A new job - in IDAHO. I think there is something in the air.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! Sad for me... but really great for you. How much longer will you be in Utah? Hope we can hang out again before you leave.
Um, after posting that comment I realized that somehow I'd accidentally set my name to be a book I was looking up on Google Books. That's me, Yvette, up there as fairy legends and traditions. Weird.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmm . . .
A new job - in IDAHO. I think there is something in the air.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!
Sad for me... but really great for you. How much longer will you be in Utah? Hope we can hang out again before you leave.
Um, after posting that comment I realized that somehow I'd accidentally set my name to be a book I was looking up on Google Books. That's me, Yvette, up there as fairy legends and traditions. Weird.
Post a Comment