I am flying to Idaho tomorrow night for a early Friday interview. Keep fingers, toes and eyes crossed and prayers at the ready, please.
My dad's in the hospital here so they can get some things worked out and hopefully be on for surgery Friday. Saw him tonight, he's in pretty good spirits, so all of the above thoughts for him too, please.
In the interests of respecting various members of my family's political viewpoints I will not say anything much about "the" speech tonight. I will note, however, that the fact I am now speechless says a great deal, indeed, if you know me at all you probably just fainted.
Have a good weekend everyone - going to the Final Weekend at Willie's, which I will enjoy thoroughly once I'm at lunch with my friends on Friday and the stress of the interview is behind me.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Random Thoughts
Labels:
Democrat in the Mean Red State,
Great Weekend,
Hometown,
Idaho,
job,
My Daddy,
Politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember that the correct answer to "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" is not "Hopefully at home with a lucrative Worker's Compensation claim."
I don't know - that is maybe where I might see myself!
:)
Post a Comment